|Correlated exciton fluctuations in a two-dimensional semiconductor on a metal||Under review (2020)|
|Defect engineering in few-layer black phosphorus for tunable and photostable infrared emission||Optical Materials Express (2020) Link|
|Exciton-polaritons with magnetic and electric character in all-dielectric metasurfaces||ACS Photonics (2020) Link|
|Enhanced light emission by magnetic and electric resonances in dielectric metasurfaces||Advanced Optical Materials (2020) Link|
|Chirality in evanescent fields: conditions, limits and guidelines||SPIE Europe 2020, Conference presentation video|
|Anisotropic infrared light emission from quasi-1D layered TiS3||2D Materials (2019) Link|
|Conditions for enhancing chiral nanophotonics near achiral nanoparticles||ACS Photonics (2019) Link|
|Low-temperature phase-controlled synthesis of titanium di- and tri-sulfide by atomic layer deposition||Chemistry of Materials (2019) Link|
|Preserving the emission lifetime and efficiency of a monolayer semiconductor upon transfer||Advanced Optical Materials (2019) Link|
|Limits to strong coupling of excitons in multilayer WS2 with collective plasmonic resonances||ACS Photonics (2019) Link|
|Confining light to the atomic scale||Nature Nanotechnology (2018) Link|
|Optical emission near a high-impedance mirror||Nature Communications (2018) Link|
|Silicon Mie resonators for highly directional light emission from monolayer MoS2||Nature Photonics (2018) Link|
- Conditions for enhancing chiral nanophotonics near achiral nanoparticles, ACS Photonics
- Confining light to the atomic scale (News and Views), Nature Nanotech.
- Directional emission of monolayer MoS2 with Si nanoantennas, Nature Photon.
- Broadband and polarization-sensitive black phosphorus photodetectors, Nature Nanotech.
- Multipolar Interference for Directed Light Emission, Nano Letters
- Multipolar radiation of quantum emitters with nanowire optical antennas, Nature Communications
- Unidirectional emission of a quantum dot coupled to a nanoantenna, Science