Our lab specializes in nanophotonic structures and two-dimensional semiconductors.
Our main techniques are:
- Confocal photoluminescence microscopy and spectroscopy, covering the visible, near infrared, and mid-infrared.
- Low-temperature optical measurements with optical microscopy cryostats.
- Luminescence lifetime and photon correlation measurements.
- Polarization-resolved luminescence, with linear or circular polarization.
- Modelling of the optical response of nanophotonic structures with 3D Maxwell’s equation solvers.